Jump to navigation Jump to search
Annotations are needed for being able to associate information with parts of an image.
Types of imagery
- Photographs – people, façades, streets...
- Paintings – areas in the picture similarly to photographs
- Maps – tracing map features. If the map is traced to OSM/OHM, it makes sense to use the iD editor.
- Text for transcription (not a priority as of now)
- Allmaps has a prototype for annotating map originals before they are warped geographically. The annotations are then also warper.
- iD editor for OSM and OHM.
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|