Difference between revisions of "Content module"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 57:||Line 57:|
Revision as of 12:34, 25 June 2019
Content is represented in blocks that are called modules. Main content on the site is presented in topic pages, which consist of content modules.
Structure of a content module
- Buttons from the right
- Expand (always rightmost)
- Tasks / Games
- Search (always leftmost)
- Continuous image mat used in the images section
- Content blocks used in the gallery
- Horizontal scrolling for timelines and galleries
- Timeline + map + gallery combo needs a novel layout to fit everything in the viewport
The variety of Wikipedia templates could give good ideas for this.
- (Historical) geographic subdivisions in a map
- Cemetery or allotment garden map
- Time series (historical era, ruler) precedent, antecedent
- Series () previous, next
- Sports stats, game results etc.
- Quotes from Wikiquote
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|