Jump to navigation Jump to search
Content is represented in blocks that are called modules. Main content on the site is presented in topic pages, which consist of content modules.
Structure of a content module
- Buttons (from the right for ltr, rtl support still not in place)
- Expand (always rightmost)
- Tasks / Games
- Search (always leftmost)
- Continuous image mat used in the images section
- Content blocks used in the gallery
- Horizontal scrolling for timelines and galleries
- Timeline + map + gallery combo needs a novel layout to fit everything in the viewport
The variety of Wikipedia templates could give good ideas for this.
- (Historical) geographic subdivisions in a map
- Cemetery or allotment garden map
- Time series (historical era, ruler) precedent, antecedent
- Series () previous, next
- Sports stats, game results etc.
- Quotes from Wikiquote
- Plans of a house --> 3D
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|