Initially we can skip landing page. Later, it can display many types of content.
A feed of content is based on personal and contextual data. The user may switch them on and off, or create new ones.
- Here Nearby items
- That Activity or appearance in context of the user's favourited topics. They can be directly favourited, through communities or organisation that the user belongs to or relatives if we can store that information.
- Now This day in history
- We Activity in the related groups or user's organisations
- Do Tasks related to user's topics
- Graph query
- Map search (bounding box)
- Textual query
Call to action
- Registering for not-logged-in users
User page / organisation page=
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|