Organisations are users like individuals. Their page resembles User page. They take part in projects, and can take an expert role there. Organisations may have Q&A functionalities. They can write about their expertise. It would be desirable if they could patrol content within their expertise. Let's brainstorm!
- What roles are possible in MediaWiki?
- Administrator can add or accept representatives or followers
- Organisation account can claim a Wikidata item and add content to its page into separate sections. These sections can be for example:
- Contact details
- Adding content (manage collection data in Wikidata)
- Upload media (batch upload to Wikimedia Commons)
- Patrol tools (Aggregated view, watchlists)
- Organisation can define an area of expertise as a Wikidata shape expression. Their account will then be visible in and linked from all topics matching that expression.
- Questions in topics that are claimed by an organisation will be displayed in the organisation page as well as the topic page. In case several organisations have claimed a topic, the discussion in displayed in all their pages.
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|