Organisations are users like individuals. Their page is integrated with the Wikidocumentaries page of the organisation.
Organisations take part in projects, and can take an expert role there. Organisations may have Q&A functionalities. They can write about their expertise. It would be desirable if they could patrol content within their expertise. Let's brainstorm!
- What roles are possible in MediaWiki?
- Administrator can add or accept representatives or followers
- Organisation account can claim a Wikidata item and add content to its page into separate sections. These sections can be for example:
- Contact details
- Adding content (manage collection data in Wikidata)
- Upload media (batch upload to Wikimedia Commons)
- Patrol tools (Aggregated view, watchlists)
- Organisation can define an area of expertise as a Wikidata shape expression. Their account will then be visible in and linked from all topics matching that expression.
- Questions in topics that are claimed by an organisation will be displayed in the organisation page as well as the topic page. In case several organisations have claimed a topic, the discussion is displayed in all their pages.
- Organisation can participate in a project.
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|