Rectifying or georeferencing map files is accessed via the image actions menu or the Image viewer Actions menu.
The layout of the tool is made uniform across tools.
- Cross – to close the view and return to Image viewer or Images section
- Search – to search for the location
- Basemap menu
- Stepped instructions
On the left side of the screen there is the menu of actions/views.
- Side-by-side (Place search, control points)
- Control points flyout
- Overlay (Overlay, transparency, lens, curtain)
- Map only (Masking)
- New item modal
- Metadata can continuously be accessed below the rectification interface
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|