Task item in the Content modules header
- Select pictures that were clearly taken in the same session
- Select images of the same person
- Select images that depict xxx
Galleries for people
The facts to be verified are harvested from Wikipedia categories following the article Wikidata links. Task for example: Paste in a source URL, DOI, etc to verify each fact. Show modal with image and statement and a Citoid input. Show buttons Save and Skip and Quit.
- People born in...: P1464 category for people born here.
- People died in...: P1465 category for people who died here.
- People buried in...: P1791 category of people buried here.
- People associated with...: P1792 category of associated people.
Item in the Linkbox
The user's name will be added as the source if no other source is added.
Tag faces in the images
- Click the item in the linkbox / gallery to open it as a modal.
- Verify machine-created face identifications.
- Add rectangles around faces manually.
- Buttons Identify > Move on to Identify modal / OK > Save, show next / Skip > Show next / Quit > Close modal.
Who are the people in this image?
- Display already face-tagged images.
- Navigate relations pulldown with each face. Select or Add a person > another modal??.
- Buttons OK > Save, next image / Skip > Next image / Quit > Close modal
Which one is older?
- Display two images that depict the same person
- Select the one that seems older
- Buttons Older, Older, Skip, Quit
Task in the Image viewer
Create a poll
- Who is the person in this image
- Help tag all the persons in this image
- Where was this photo taken?
- Which one is older?
- Create an outline for the building facade
These microtasks may also be created automatically, like with Wikidata Game
- Is the person in the image a male or a female?
- Based on the info from this article/clipping etc: When was this person born?
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|