Task item in the Content module header bar
- Select pictures that were clearly taken in the same session
- Select images of the same person
- Select images that depict xxx
- Disambiguate topics...
Galleries for people
The facts to be verified are harvested from Wikipedia categories following the article Wikidata links. Task for example: Paste in a source URL, DOI, etc to verify each fact. Show modal with image and statement and a Citoid input. Show buttons Save and Skip and Quit.
- People born in...: P1464 category for people born here.
- People died in...: P1465 category for people who died here.
- People buried in...: P1791 category of people buried here.
- People associated with...: P1792 category of associated people.
Item in the Related content module
The user's name will be added as the source if no other source is added.
Tag faces in the images
- Click the item in the Related content module / gallery to open it as a modal.
- Verify machine-created face identifications.
- Add rectangles around faces manually.
- Buttons Identify > Move on to Identify modal / OK > Save, show next / Skip > Show next / Quit > Close modal.
Who are the people in this image?
- Display already face-tagged images.
- Navigate relations pulldown with each face. Select or Add a person > another modal??.
- Buttons OK > Save, next image / Skip > Next image / Quit > Close modal
Which one is older?
- Display two images that depict the same person
- Select the one that seems older
- Buttons Older, Older, Skip, Quit
Task in the Image viewer
Create a poll
- Who is the person in this image
- Help tag all the persons in this image
- Where was this photo taken?
- Which one is older?
- Create an outline for the building facade
These microtasks may also be created automatically, like with Wikidata Game
- Is the person in the image a male or a female?
- Based on the info from this article/clipping etc: When was this person born?
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|