The timeline displays either everything time-bound or is a display format for a specific component, like Events. If there is only one timeline per page, there must be elaborate settings to configure what is shown on the timeline.
There are different sketches for timelines for different purposes. Can they be merged or should they be kept apart? Which ones could be made similar?
Gallery timeline (timeline with a gallery of events)
See also Gallery
See also Family tree
To be developed. See also Correspondence as it develops.
Drafting items to display
- Birth (P596) --> property
- Death (P570) --> property
- Christening, burial and other religious ceremonies --> property
- Marriage start and end dates - spouse (P26) --> starttime (P580), endtime (P582)
- Significant event (P793) --> item
- Properties with dates: country of citizenship (P27), given name (P735), family name (P734), educated at (P69), award received (P166), languages spoken, written or signed (P1412), position held (P39), employer (P108), member of political party (P102), member of (P463), conflict (P607), residence (P551), academic degree (P512), nominated for (P1411), noble title (P97), affiliation (P1416), work period (start) (P2031)
For a person
- Add event
- Birth, death and other basic events
- Other significant event
- Own events
- Events of other people (configure)
- News events
- Search (filter)
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|