Difference between revisions of "Topic page header"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 09:04, 12 August 2019
- Header image / image series / animation / video
- Generally a suitable image
- Timeline of portrait images for people or other topics with many portrait images.
- Can be user generated content such as an animation or video
- Avoid using location maps, coat of arms or flags as images
- Signature, flag, coat of arms on top of the header image
- The topic title in the user’s language
- Missing title falls back first on fallback languages, then any existing language.
- Indicator displaying fallback
- Quick edit option to add missing translation.
- Easy way to copy the fallback option.
- Description using Wikibase description or automatic description as fallback. Uses Wikidata code for this first. Perhaps automatic generation is ideal.
Controls & indicators
- Time constraints of the topic (earliest and latest date from the data item). For a person, the lifespan.
- Favouriting button
- Indicator of existing/missing geolocation with a link to the map
- Link to discussion
- Related projects that include individuals and organisations. Related organisation may be explicitly displayed.
- In mobile view the buttons can be stacked and viewed as a pulldown
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|