Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Users are required to use their real names.
- The user accounts can be connected to Wikimedia accounts through OAuth to allow editing features.
- There will be two types of users: individuals and organisations
- Users can form groups
- Users and groups can associate with topics, content, discussion and more
Architecture and data
- Wikidocumentaries can use the MediaWiki user management for everything that it allows.
- Wikidocumentaries stores data about users that go beyond what MediaWiki records. We need to solve how this data is recorded. Where to store user’s links with organisations, groups, content and discussion? It should not be publicly editable in the Wikibase. Can it be stored in MediaWiki or do we need to create additional databases for that data?