- Skim through links to add as many of them as statements as possible
- Require basic properties for each type of item. Present edit boxes for the missing ones.
- Edit option for all properties
- Add new statement option. Sourcing: Paste in a source URL, DOI, etc to verify the new fact.
- Show suggestions from linked data sources – verify, adds source automatically
- Choose header images
- Choose works (by the item as creator)
- Select images that depict (the topic)
- Group pictures
- Clearly taken in the same event (suggestions from exif?) – Choose or create event
- Select images of the same person - Choose or create person
The users can verify suggestions received from related Wikipedia categories. The Wikipedia pages are marked as source.
- People born in...: P1464 category for people born here.
- People died in...: P1465 category for people who died here.
- People buried in...: P1791 category of people buried here.
- People associated with...: P1792 category of associated people.
Task item in the Related content module header bar
The user's name will be added as the source if no other source is added.
Tag faces in the images
- Click the item in the Related content module / gallery to open it as a modal.
- Verify machine-created face identifications.
- Add rectangles around faces manually.
- Buttons Identify > Move on to Identify modal / OK > Save, show next / Skip > Show next / Quit > Close modal.
Who are the people in this image?
- Display already face-tagged images.
- Navigate relations pulldown with each face. Select or Add a person > another modal??.
- Buttons OK > Save, next image / Skip > Next image / Quit > Close modal
Which one is older?
- Display two images that depict the same person
- Select the one that seems older
- Buttons Older, Older, Skip, Quit
Task in the Image viewer
Create a poll
- Who is the person in this image
- Help tag all the persons in this image
- Where was this photo taken?
- Which one is older?
- Create an outline for the building facade
These microtasks may also be created automatically, like with Wikidata Game
- Is the person in the image a male or a female?
- Based on the info from this article/clipping etc: When was this person born?
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|