Recrification, warping, georeferencing
Scanned maps can be projected onto today's maps to be able to use them as layers in different applications. This tool would make available a control point interface, which distorts the map image to match the base map.
Rectifying or georeferencing map files is accessed via the image actions menu or the Image viewer Actions menu.
The layout of the tool is made uniform across tools.
- Cross – to close the view and return to Image viewer or Images section
- Search – to search for the location
- Settings – rectification settings
- Basemap menu
- Stepped instructions
On the left side of the screen there is the menu of actions/views.
- The main views
- Linking with the Wikidata object
- Control point interface
- Overlay (Overlay, transparency, lens, swipe)
- Further work
- Masking interface
- Tracing interface - and other interactions with OSM/OHM
- Export view
- Name picking view
- Tool controls
- Undo / redo (control point interface)
- Lens (Overlay)
- Control point table (control point interface)
- Settings (in the settings menu in the top bar?)
- Warping settings
- New item modal
- Metadata can continuously be accessed below the rectification interface
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages|