- 1 Task contexts
- 2 Task item in the Related content module header bar
- 3 Task in the Image viewer
- 4 Navigation
- Link checker. Skim through links in the Wikipedia article and add them as statements. UI: a Check link modal with steppers to proceed easily to the next statement.
- Recognise unlinked named entities programmatically, verify and save as statements. UI: Automatically recognise names entities (NER) and underline the words. Present the Linker pulldown.
- Verify the target of red links and save as statements. Display red links similarly to the previous.
- Select free text and search for a target, save as a statement. Selecting text brings up a Linker pulldown.
- Require basic statements for each type of topic. Present edit boxes for the missing ones.
- Make editing any statement possible. UI: Pen icon and input box for editing.
- Add a possibility to add new statements. Sourcing: Paste in a source URL, DOI, etc to verify the new fact. Create the source statement with the help of Citoid.
- Show suggestions for statements from linked data sources – verify, adds source automatically. UI: Modal
- Header images: Choose image as header images.
- Works: Choose works (by the item as creator)
- Depicted in: Select images that depict (the topic)
- Disambiguation topics: Choose images of one of the recorded disambiguation topics to filter out and relate to the other one.
- Collection: Select images to a collection
- Group pictures / types of images
- Clearly taken in the same event (suggestions from exif?) – Choose or create event
- Select images of the same person - Choose or create person
- Select portraits
- Select interiors
- (View and edit metadata) Click does this
- Add to collection
- Choose for header
The users can verify suggestions received from related Wikipedia categories. The Wikipedia pages are marked as source. UI: Modal. Note: Many of these have already been imported to Wikidata from Wikipedias. Possibly no need to repeat this in Wikidocumentaries.
- People born in...: P1464 category for people born here.
- People died in...: P1465 category for people who died here.
- People buried in...: P1791 category of people buried here.
- People associated with...: P1792 category of associated people.
Task item in the Related content module header bar
The user's name will be added as the source if no other source is added.
Tag faces in the images
- Click the item in the Related content module / gallery to open it as a modal.
- Verify machine-created face identifications.
- Add rectangles around faces manually.
- Buttons Identify > Move on to Identify modal / OK > Save, show next / Skip > Show next / Quit > Close modal.
Who are the people in this image?
- Display already face-tagged images.
- Navigate relations pulldown with each face. Select or Add a person > another modal??.
- Buttons OK > Save, next image / Skip > Next image / Quit > Close modal
Which one is older?
- Display two images that depict the same person
- Select the one that seems older
- Buttons Older, Older, Skip, Quit
Task in the Image viewer
Create a poll
- Who is the person in this image
- Help tag all the persons in this image
- Where was this photo taken?
- Which one is older?
- Create an outline for the building facade
These microtasks may also be created automatically, like with Wikidata Game
- Is the person in the image a male or a female?
- Based on the info from this article/clipping etc: When was this person born?
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|