Article does not exist
- View/edit in Wikipedia
- Create missing article (in Wikipedia / in Wikidocumentaries) if no article can be displayed.
- View in another language
- Translate to user's language in Wikipedia
- Expand article to new window (or modal or stretch area)
- Wikipedia article of the topic in user's language
- A link inside the article text links to a Wikidocumentaries page instead of Wikipedia. When the topic exists in Wikidata, but the page does not exist in Wikidocumentaries, the page will be automatically created when the link is clicked. A redlink from Wikipedia cannot be interpreted, and it may either be removed or it links to an intermediate page asking which page to create. The user could also create new links by selecting text and hitting a “Create link” button. That would lead to the same intermediate page.
- Consider using an effect like this https://fat.github.io/zoom.js/