Parts of the Image viewer page
- Navigate previous / next
- Return to previous view / close image viewer
- Close image viewer
- Actions menu
- Settings menu
Image metadata display and editor
See Metadata editor
Would it make sense to be able to switch seamlessly between the different tools? The interface concept makes it possible.
- Media about related topics. For example a link "More of this > Full image exploration view.
- Display of the organisation and optionally the collection from which the image is from.
- Ask the organisation who provided this media. Display also in the organisation's or collection's page. Notify the organisation by email.
Notes about IIIF
The image display may be built to Wikidocumentaries first without zoom, and bring zoomable images together with IIIF. The site will ideally display images from IIIF sources and possibly also ordinary large images in a IIIF viewer.
See for example
- https://github.com/mejackreed/Leaflet-IIIF for a Leaflet solution
- Lightweight viewer https://github.com/durham-university/jalava and demo http://iiif.durham.ac.uk/jalava/universe.html with Elm
- IIIF manifest (P6108)
- relative position within image (P2677)
Continue work in media metadata
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages|