The bibliography section will display sources related to the topic, and allow adding and organising them.
- National archival sources / dynamic content with image excerpts, curation
- National bibliographic sources / dynamic content, curation
- User submitted
- Items are read dynamically, the content of the items resides in original locations.
- Source references are attached automatically to topics, and the users may remove the references if appropriate.
- Users can add new source references from Wikidata using a Citoid-based gadget.
- If a source publication does not exist, it will be created in Wikidata, if possible.
- The link to the source publication is linked into the topic data in Wikidocumentaries with added data for page etc.
- Users may make excerpts from the source material and display them on the topic pages. They are saved in Wikidocumentaries and linked to topics they refer to.
- Standardised citation format
- Cover image
- Image excerpt from bitmap source material
- Availability data from national sources
- Add - Link a reference work to this topic
- The imagined Citoid-based gadget will look for an existing entry in Wikidata or create a new entry in Wikidata.
- Display formats: Bibliographic reference standard, Show availability, show excerpts etc
- Source repositories: Finna etc
- Source types: Book, e-book, magazine etc.
- Source repositories: Finna, Wikidata etc.
- Publication time
- Search: Free text
- Create an excerpt / transcribe
- View in original location
- Remove from this topic
- Copy citation
Ideas to develop
- BiographySampo has references from source literature to people with mentions.
- How does transcription happen? Can Transkribus be connected?