Project page is a community that has a common interest. It includes
- Branches of topics
- Individual users as community members.
- Expert users, usually organisations. Perhaps individuals could also become expert users.
- Project scope is a set of topic branches or hierarchies. If the project is about Punkaharju, it will include people who lived there with some amount of family relations, places, insitutions, shops and buidings located there, historical events that took place etc. It can be more limited, such as forestry in Punkaharju. This may be limiting in practice because of incompleteness of existing data. All related data should have mentions about the location as well as the topic. Therefore it may be wise to be more inclusive than exclusive.
- Likely the topic is a Shape expression
Project display on topic pages
The project and expert members are displayed in the related topic pages header. If it gets crowded, the settings may be adjusted.
Topics display on the project page
- Included topics can be seen in the project page. What is the data we could show about each topic on the project page?
- A tree view giving an overview of all included topics would be useful. In this case the displayed data about each item should be very limited. Paste here some visualisation ideas!
- Individuals may become admin members
- Organisations are expected to act as expert members, giving advice and answering questions, sharing content, maintaining bibliographies.
- Organisations may also perform admin tasks, patrol content in their expertise area.
Display on other pages
- The project/community is displayed on topic page header which it deals with.
Discussion about topics and content related to topics in the interest of the community should be aggregated in the page or accessed from the page.
When tasks are made, they can be assigned to / associated with branches of topics or content communities directly. This way they will be visible in the community page as well as the feed of members of those communities.
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|