There must be different ways of presenting the social network for different use cases. Once we have poured our imagination here, we can start creating the optimal formats.
For a person
- Show relatives > Family tree, Family tree#Family timeline with images
- Show all related people (colleagues, teachers, pupils, family networks, classmates, neighbours, employer relations) > Network visualization seems best, with expandable branches and criteria that can be added.
- Narrow down to a sub-selection (classmates in..., neighbours in..., colleagues in...) > show in a Gallery.
For a building or an estate
- Residents as a household listing > Gallery with a listing of people inside one box, can also include an image.
- Family tree#Family timeline with images Must be adjusted to include images and timelines of different people
For an event
- Gallery of people (items). An event can contain hundreds of people or more. If the same gallery format is used, there must be more compact ways to display many people.
Using Wikipedia categories
- People born/died in..., related to... See Properties to content
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages|